Go to Summer School with Big Duck
With summer in full gear and temperatures on the rise, going ‘back to school’ may be the furthest from your mind. Between vacations, BBQs, and outdoor cocktails, consider using this time to brush up on your communications and fundraising skills with a Big Duck training or two. Here’s what’s on our docket for July and August.
Stay cool and webinar it up
- July 11: Big Duck Webinar: 12 Steps to Make Your Year-End Fundraising Campaign Stand Out. We are experimenting with free webinars and what better than one that jump starts your year-end fundraising?
- July 18: Create Compelling Year-End Fundraising Campaigns. Liz will share the lessons learned from the campaign we developed with Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy—and Will Nolan will be on the line too. The Chronicle of Philanthropy is hosting this webinar, and Autism Speaks will be on the line as well.
Join us here in Brooklyn
- July 16: Bagels at Big Duck: Brandraise to Fundraise. Sarah will show you how effective brandraising can help your prospects understand what you do and why you do it.
Meet up with us at a special training or conference in Washington, DC
- July 17: Going to the American Marketing Association Nonprofit Marketing Conference? I’ll be there with Danielle Brigida from the National Wildlife Federation exploring, “How to Empower Staff to be the Voice for the Organization through Social Media.”
- July 31: How to Get Campaign-Ready in 12 months or less: Your roadmap to multichannel success. I’ll be leading an all-day training at the Foundation Center- Washington, DC.
- August 1: Is it Time to Rethink Your Website? I’ll be digging into this topic with Kira Marchense from the Environmental Defense Fund as part of the Bridge to Integrated Marketing and Fundraising Conference.
Want to get some extra credit? Bookmark this link of all our upcoming workshops and trainings – and visit often!