Year-end digital fundraising campaign online workshops
Learn more about how to plan, create, and evaluate a year-end digital fundraising campaign for your nonprofit in this three-part online workshop series. These workshops will cover emerging trends; setting goals and audiences; creating a theme and selecting channels; mapping out timing; evaluation; and more.
These sessions will help you:
- Generate new ideas inspired by what other nonprofits are doing successfully
- Learn about inclusive and equitable fundraising practices
- Understand year-end and digital fundraising best practices and apply them to your nonprofit
- Learn how to leverage tools like #GivingTuesday and Facebook fundraisers to raise more
- Plan, create, and evaluate your own year-end digital fundraising campaign
September 24 from 1-2:00pm ET
October 1 from 1-2:00pm ET
October 8 from 1-2:00pm ET
Your registration for this series covers all three sessions, and participants will receive recordings after each one. Read more about each session at the links above or register for the entire series here.
These sessions are for development and communications staff from nonprofit organizations with an existing list of individual donors to solicit online and/or offline. Those who are newer to digital fundraising will find the most value in this series.