How to plan, create, and evaluate a year-end digital fundraising campaign – Session 1
Hosted by Big Duck
September 24, 2020 1:00 pm–September 24, 2020 2:00 pm
Setting campaign goals and determining audiences
In session one of this three-part series, we’ll cover emerging trends in digital fundraising and review how you can set goals and objectives for your year-end campaign, we’ll also discuss how to determine audiences and apply segmentation.
Join Big Duck’s Senior Strategist, Laura Fisher, and Chief Growth Officer, Farra Trompeter, who will help you plan out your campaign’s core components and design a roadmap so your team can bring it all to life.
These sessions will include polls and time for questions, as well as worksheets and resources to provide an interactive and customizable experience that you’ll be able to apply to your nonprofit’s upcoming year-end campaign.
These sessions will help you:
- Generate new ideas inspired by what other nonprofits are doing successfully
- Learn about inclusive and equitable fundraising practices
- Understand year-end and digital fundraising best practices and apply them to your nonprofit
- Learn how to leverage tools like #GivingTuesday and Facebook fundraisers to raise more
- Plan, create, and evaluate your own year-end digital fundraising campaign
The fee for this webinar series is $95. Your registration for this series covers all three sessions, and participants will receive recordings after each one.
Contact Farra Trompeter at [email protected] or 718-705-8092