Tweet your way into the spotlight | Weekly Roundup
- If you’ve been keeping an eye on what nonprofits are doing in social media, you’ve probably heard of charity:water. Check out this interesting post from Rally the Cause about how charity:water achieves success raising money and awareness online.
- Does your fan page need a Facelift? (Tee hee.) Here are some quick tips for improving your Facebook page.
- The Agitator shares the results of a recent survey asking nonprofits how social media fits into their fundraising landscape. Interesting finding: over 50% of respondents think that social media will have a significant impact on their fundraising within 5 years. Do you agree?
- For those of you whose Twitter streams are ready for fame and fortune, some great tips (scientifically-proven!) for crafting irresistibly retweetable tweets.
- Have your website’s landing pages had a checkup lately? If not, pull one of your landing pages up on the screen and ask yourself these questions to get a better sense of whether your site visitors can easily find what they’re looking for.
A weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications. Check out my Delicious bookmarks for more noteworthy links.