Truth or Dare | Weekly Roundup
- ‘Fess up: does the idea of tweeting make you feel a bit anxious? Getting started on Twitter is like getting into a cold swimming pool: the sooner you dive in, the sooner you’ll adjust to the temperature and start enjoying yourself. On the Case Foundation’s blog, Josh Tabb explains how you can follow Kanye West’s example and learn as you tweet.
- Take your printed materials into the digital age with this helpful primer on the whats, hows, and whys of QR Codes for nonprofits from Blase Ciabaton on Katya’s Nonprofit Marketing Blog.
- There’s more to your YouTube video analytics than just the view count. Check out this post on AdLibbing for some tips about how to review and interpret your YouTube Insights.
- Foursquare is still uncharted territory for many nonprofits, but keep an eye out–as this entertaining infographic illustrates, they’re growing at a smart pace (3,400% in the past year!).
- Can you sit in front of your computer and just do nothing for two minutes? Try it–I dare you. I haven’t succeeded yet; I’m fidgety, apparently.
A weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications. Follow me on Twitter @elizabethricca for more noteworthy links.