How many toes does your cat have? | Weekly Roundup
- Allison Borrough of Grizzard shares a fun example of an integrated campaign that used Daniel–a 26-toed cat–as its fundraising hook. How can you help your next ask come alive for your audiences?
- Before you hit “send,” read this post from FirstGiving about how to make your emails relevant, readable, and effective.
- Hang on tight, Facebook fans–Timeline is coming to a Page near you. Read on to learn more about what it might mean for your nonprofit.
- If you’re looking to build better relationships with your donors, start by saying thank-you. Check out Kivi’s Nonprofit Communications Blog for an example of how valuable a sincere, timely thank-you can be.
- Considering getting your nonprofit started on Pinterest? Make sure it plays nice with your website with these tips from John Haydon on Inspiring Generosity.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications. Liz (@elizabethricca) and Maddy (@maddymilan) take turns sharing useful links and other nonprofit fun.