Extra, extra | Weekly Roundup
- Read all about it—according to Pew Internet, more and more people turn to mobile sites and devices for local news and information. I’m starting to notice a trend…
- Want to be cutting-edge and budget-friendly? Consider creating your next annual report online. On Beth’s Blog, Michael Hoffman offers some tips for using a new tool called Treesaver to produce engaging, low-cost publications.
- Snag a copy and put your learning shoes on—the 2011 eNonprofit Benchmarks Study from M+R and NTEN is here. Data! Nonprofits! Online! I feel faint.
- Take a YouTube break this afternoon and check out the winners of this year’s DoGooder Nonprofit Video Awards. Laugh, cry, and take action.
- Happy fifth birthday, Twitter—I swear you don’t look a day over four. All you social media kids are getting so old.
Visit the Duck Call every Friday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications. For more noteworthy links, follow me on Twitter @elizabethricca.