Don’t pardon the interruption. | Weekly Roundup
- Ever been interrupted while you were in the zone? The 99U says it’s hurting your creativity. Find out how to keep your time (and creative juices) sacred.
- Does your site stack up to accessibility standards? Are you replying to comments quickly? If not, you should read Pedalo’s tips for keeping your users at the center of your online environment.
- One tweet from your CEO or ED equals 100 tweets from employees, according to Social Media Today. Is your organization missing out on more bang for your Twitter buck?
- Upper right or upper left? Where’s the perfect place for that donate button on your site? Razoo has a few ideas.
- Walk a mile in the shoes of your users. Check out John Haydon’s guide to creating user personas for your website, and see your site with fresh eyes.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.