Decisions, decisions | Weekly Roundup
- There are so many great ways for your supporters to connect with you–website, Facebook, conferences, Tweets, blogs, volunteering, emails, newsletters–how could you pick just one thing to promote? It’s hard, but as Chris Brogan points out, sometimes your communications need to be focused in order to be effective.
- Make your new email list members feel right at home with these useful tips from Frogloop on crafting an effective email welcome series.
- It’s tempting to post the same update to all of your social media profiles at once…but it’s probably not smart content strategy. John Haydon explains why.
- How does your website look through a donor’s eye? Check out these formatting and design tips that can make your site more readable and attractive from Ann-Laura Parks on the Chronicle of Philanthropy.
- And now for a little eye candy: here’s a nice roundup from Mashable of nonprofits using Instagram to share powerful images with supporters.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.