You Took The Tweet Right Out of My Mouth | Weekly Roundup
- Help your supporters share your message clearly and easily on on social media: craft smart, strategic social share content (the copy that automatically appears when someone hits “Share” or “Tweet” button on your website) with these tips from M+R Strategic Services.
- Wish there was one handy place you could go to find out what size your Timeline cover image, Facebook profile picture, Twitter background, Google+ photos and Pinterest posts should be? Well now there is (at least until Facebook redesigns Pages again), thanks to Lunametrics.
- We’re big fans of managing your personal/professional brand here at the Duck. If you’re into it too, but aren’t sure where to start, Gini Dietrich of Spin Sucks gives you four steps to help you get started.
- Got your welcome series, list segmentation, and personalization down and looking for the AP class in email marketing? Check out this introduction to behavioral marketing from the Silverpop blog.
- Did you know that two of your favorite things on the internet have birthdays this week? It’s true: the Duck Call (this very blog) turns three and the GIF is now 25 (really?!). Send GIFts (see what we did there?) of cake, delicious nonprofit communications nuggets, and silly animations to the comments section.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.