Yes, your mom was right. Again. | Weekly Roundup
- Did your mom ever tell you to choose your battles? Learn how that can help you be a better decision-maker over at the 99 Percent.
- Didn’t know you had a brand inconsistency problem? Fear not, for NetwitsThinkTank has the solution, and some great examples of solid nonprofit branding.
- Still waiting for flying cars and moon colonies? The future is already here, and the future is mobile. Over at Beth’s Blog, check out some mobile strategies for social impact.
- Make sure your emails have a one-way ticket straight to your supporters’ inboxes, instead of a round-trip back to you. These helpful hints from Idealware will help your email get where it needs to go.
- Pinterest: the little social network that could? If you think Pinterest is all about home decor and wedding planning, think again. OnlineMBA names 10 surprising brands killing it on Pinterest.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.