Why did the chicken cross the road? | Weekly Roundup
- If your answer is “to get to the other side”, then you probably aren’t one of these organizations. Check out some nonprofits that really capitalize on their cheeky personalities to get serious work done. Talking animals? I’m in.
- Because there’s always room for improvement, check out NPEngage’s three easy ways to put your online fundraising over the top. That’s never a bad thing.
- Before you get donors, you need to have an email list to ask! So SocialBrite pulled together nine tips and tactics for growing that list. More emails equals more fundraising and advocacy opportunities.
- It’s more than a science, it’s an art form. If you’re constantly in search of the perfect subject line, Litmus has an infographic to inspire you. And don’t forget about your a/b testing, of course.
- And if one of your new year’s resolutions was to finally take the Facebook plunge for your organization, Salsa Labs has got some great tips for getting started.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.