What a donor wants | Weekly Roundup
- Do you know what your donors will be looking for they come to your website to make that last-minute year-end contribution? Make sure they find it with these tips from Gail Perry for improving your nonprofit’s online donation experience.
- Tracking and analyzing your nonprofit’s social media efforts is important, and it’s not as scary as it sounds–learn the basics with this helpful overview of social media metrics from JD Lasica on Socialbrite.
- Pew Internet released an interesting new report this week on how different generations use online tools. Blogging on the decline with millenials?! Say it ain’t so…
- On NTEN’s blog, Holly Ross reflects on lessons learned in social media this past year. Some highlights: have a sense of humor, and tailor your content to the channel you’re using.
- And while we’re on the subject of reflection, what better way to look back on the past year than by reviewing the most popular Twitter trends and Facebook status updates of 2010?
A weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications. Follow me on Twitter @elizabethricca for more noteworthy links.