We go together like chocolate and peanut butter | Weekly Roundup
- It’s like discovering how well chocolate and peanut butter pair together! With infographics becoming the new normal, and video continuing to engage users more than any other medium, it’s about time the two got together. Check out NonProfitQuarterly’s take on infographic videos.
- Still trying to ignite that piece of content so it spreads like wildfire? SocialBrite has a few tips to get it going, and get your message heard.
- We all want new and exciting ways to keep our editorial calendar chock full of great new content, but sometimes, that can get cost-prohibitive. Luckily, Heidi Cohen has a few great ways to reuse content for new platforms.
- Here’s a new take on the old rule of three: what do your last three tweets say about you or your organization? The answer might surprise you. Communicate and Howe has some great reminders about seeing your content through the eyes of someone new.
- Seeing fewer visitors coming to your website these days? You’re not alone. But NPEngage has some great advice to figure out why the numbers say what they do.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.