V is for Virality | Weekly Roundup
- The dreaded V word… viral! While there’s no magic button to make something ‘go viral’, Jason Delodovici has seven tips that can push a blog post over the edge and increase the chance you’ll see it flooding your Facebook and Twitter feeds.
- Is your site losing readers before they even get there because of slow load times? Copyblogger has a list of three other ways your website could be turning off potential donors and advocates. Find out if your site suffers from any of them.
- The Labs at M + R unveiled a super quick and easy hack that will allow you to see how many of your email subscribers also like your Facebook page. Find out how to unlock the holy grail right here.
- This week’s newest Facebook feature helps people reply to specific comments by threading conversations. Check out this quick video from John Haydon to add threaded comments to your organization’s page.
- Still not quite sure how to tackle Pinterest? Mashable rounded up ten innovative campaigns on the social network. Get inspired!
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.