Two-for-one | Weekly Roundup
- Reach two very different audiences with just one website? “Impossible!” I hear you cry. Not necessarily. Network for Good tells you how.
- Two-for-one on Facebook’s latest updates this week: make sure your organization’s posts are worth saving to read later by targeting them to specific audience groups.
- Don’t hide your donate button under a bushel. Get it the attention it deserves with Margie Clayman’s five tips on where to put your donate button.
- What time of day is best for sending marketing emails? Depends who you’re sending them to. Kara Trivunovic at at Email Insider has some suggestions to help you figure it out for your audiences.
- Still not feeling the love from your email subscribers? Maybe you’re not treating them right. Katya Andresen has three suggestions to help you bring back that loving feeling.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.