Tell us what you really think | Weekly Roundup
- Want to know more about the hopes and dreams of your Facebook fans? Or maybe how they found your page, and what they think of your social media presence? Wild Apricot has a guide to posting surveys on your Facebook page.
- If your website still features clip art and calendar icons, it might be time to redesign. Katya’s NonProfit Marketing blog lists 11 other signs your site is stuck in the 90s.
- No, it’s not just you. Both presidential campaigns are sending a ton of emails, and breaking just about every rule we thought was unbreakable. And it’s working. Mashable has the low-down.
- Facebook ads can give you a lot of bang for your buck. But are yours standing out and converting eyeballs into clicks? Social Media Today runs through a few important ways to make sure yours are top notch.
- Do you know the four kinds of online personas your nonprofit needs to deal with? Socialbrite has the full list, along with tips for reaching each audience.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.