Rules are made to be… followed | Weekly Roundup
- If you have a social media presence, you need a social media policy. It’s that simple. Don’t know where to start? Socialbrite has a great guide to creating your own rules for the road.
- Do you want to conquer your audience, or unleash their creativity? FastCoCreate argues that marketing has become too combative, and it’s stifling innovation. Check out their take and then retrain your focus on your audience.
- Have you been hearing more about responsive design lately? After the Obama campaign took it mainstream, EchoDitto talks about how nonprofits are starting to incorporate more of it into their mobile strategy.
- Are you a Twitter newbie? Take the advice of Nonprofit Tech 2.0 and don’t make any of these common mistakes.
- If your organization is in the process of making a video about your work, you should check out these inspirational examples gathered by Causevox.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.