Quora? But I hardly know ya! | Weekly Roundup
- Have you seen people posting Quora and Storify links, but you’re still not quite sure what they are? Software Advice profiles two high-impact nonprofits to show how they’re using those tools to advance their missions.
- Last week’s viral video hit was “Conversations with my Daughter” – wondering what you can learn from it, apart from how funny two year olds are? SmallAct has some great lessons to turn your next video into a hit.
- Of course we all want to make great videos, but we don’t always have the best equipment. Social Good Network comes to the rescue with a guide to using your iPhone to shoot and edit video – and I’m pretty sure you know at least one person with an iPhone you can use.
- In an email rut? Mashable has ten tips to up your engagement with your list.
- We all love ogling a pretty website, so go check one out over at Wired Impact, and see what your organization can learn for your own site.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.