Optimal optimization | Weekly Roundup
- According to research by Google, nine out of ten people move between multiple screens (phones, laptops, tablets…you get the picture) to complete a single task online (like reading an email or buying something). Yet another reason to make sure your donation forms, emails, and website are mobile-friendly and consistent across different devices.
- Search engine optimization isn’t always as complicated as it sounds. John Haydon has five straightforward tips to help you optimally optimize your website’s optimization.
- Basic SEO a little too pedestrian for you? Fine. Try optimizing your images for search engines, too.
- Keep hearing about the value of segmenting your email list, but don’t know where to begin? Idealware’s got some simple segmentation strategies to get you started, just in time for year end fundraising season.
- Pinterest doesn’t have to be all recipes and decorating. Check out how UNICEF’s using it to raise awareness about human needs more essential than the latest clutch-bag.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.