Oh my science! | Weekly Roundup
- It’s not rocket science, but to maximize engagement on Facebook, there are a few simple rules you should be following. Dan Zarrella gives the complete rundown to getting more likes, comments and shares.
- How big is that Facebook cover photo supposed to be? Why isn’t my Twitter icon showing up correctly? If questions like these plague you, do yourself a favor and bookmark LunaMetrics’ social media sizing cheat sheet.
- It’s more than mobile donation pages. Mashable has the five reasons why mobile technology is the future of sustainable development.
- Is your organization taking advantage of Creative Commons? It might be the answer to some of your content woes. Check out FirstGiving’s tips for photos, videos, and more.
- Other than cats, what kind of photos should your organization be posting on social media? Ok, maybe not cats – try inspirational quotes, motivational statistics and more. See the full list at Nonprofit Tech 2.0.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.