Off the infographic deep end | Weekly Roundup
- In just a few short months, infographics have gone from being press release-worthy to a regular occurrence for many nonprofits. Future Comms asks whether the sheen worn off.
- True or false: you should have a mobile content strategy. Ok, fine. It’s a trick question. Connection Cafe encourages a more holistic look at your organization’s content.
- Are you getting the most out of Facebook when it comes to your events? Hint: Socialbrite says you should think beyond just creating an event.
- Three tips from FastCoExist on telling a compelling marketing story.
- R u txting ur spprtrs? Then you should check out NonProfitTech 2.0’s guide to best practices for group messaging.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.