May the force be with you. | Weekly Roundup
- Because it always comes down to telling your story well and to the right people, check out Big Spaceship’s storytelling tips they picked up from Star Wars.
- Youtube just launched a cool new thermometer tool for nonprofits to set a goal for views. Mashable has the lowdown.
- Since it’s high email season, Socialbrite has pulled together a useful list of tips to get more out of your marketing strategy, along with a heartfelt plea to not torch your list. Seriously. Please don’t do that.
- Looking for a little internet eye candy? Social Driver has links to the 19 best nonprofit websites – take a look and get inspired.
- And if you’re thinking about dipping a toe into the waters of social fundraising this year, then Nonprofit Quarterly’s comparison between some of the most popular tools will be right up your alley.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.