Let’s connect at the Nonprofit Technology Conference (#12NTC)
Next week is one of the biggest and best events for nonprofiteer learning and networking: NTEN’s Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC). This year’s three-day gathering will be in San Francisco, California, and I’m looking forward to reconnecting with lots of friends, colleagues, partners, and clients, of course. If you’ll be there, let me know so we can catch up. I’ll be presenting at several sessions (see below) and live-tweeting along the way. And if you can’t make it to San Francisco, you can still participate via the Online NTC and follow the #12NTC hashtag via Twitter.
- Monday April 2, 3:00pm-6:30pm, Multichannel Fundraising Strategies and Tactics. Getting to town early or live in the Bay Area? Join me, Susan Gordon from Causes, and Paul Paz y Miño for an active discussion about multichannel campaigns, a few case studies, and a review of the new Causes features. Come for the great info, stay for the happy hour and view of the Causes office. Details and RSVP here.
- Tuesday April 3, 10:30am-12:00pm, Is It Time to Redesign Your Website? How to Tell and How to Fix It. Come by Yosemite B to participate in an interactive session about websites. Kira Marchense from the Environmental Defense Fund and I will look at how things have changed over time and help you determine if it is time to rethink your website. (Stay tuned to our blog and the Duck Pond enews for more on this topic!)
- Tuesday April 3, 1:30pm-3:00pm, Marketing & Fundraising Meet & Greet. Meet other marketing and fundraising nonprofiteers and bring your burning questions to this panel with me, Katya Andresen of Network for Good, Kivi Liroux Miller of NonprofitMarketingGuide.com, and Nancy Schwartz of GettingAttention.org. We’ll be in Imperial Ballroom B–dancing shoes optional.
- Tuesday April 3, 5:30pm-7:30pm, 501Tech Club & Tech4Good Happy Hour. Schmooze it up with members of 501TechNYC (which Thomas Negron and I work with others to organize) and other local clubs at Swig–a groovy bar near the conference hotel.
- Wednesday April 4-Thursday April 5, Speed Consulting! Book a 15-minute speed consulting session with me or one of 100 other consultants sharing their smarts. Browse the list and “request a meeting” through the MyNTC system.
Looking forward to seeing you there–or via the Twitter stream!