Infographic-tastic | Weekly Roundup
- Still need convincing that multichannel fundraising is the way forward? Blackbaud may finally persuade you with this infographic on how online and offline fundraising work together for better results.
- People are talking about Facebook’s new “people talking about” metric for Pages, but Beth Kanter’s asking good questions about how valuable the measure really is.
- Pages aren’t the only way to connect with your community on Facebook. Learn how to make the most of Facebook Groups with these tips from Miriam Brousseau.
- LinkedIn launched status updates for companies last week, giving your organization yet another way to reach your supporters online.
- How well does the structure of your homepage measure up to best practices? Another infographic, this time from KISSmetrics on the anatomy of an effective homepage, will help you give yours a good once-over.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications. Liz (@elizabethricca) and Maddy (@maddymilan) take turns sharing useful links and other nonprofit fun.