How Tweet It Is | Weekly Roundup
- Tracking down online influencers to spread the good word about your work could be the key to expanding your base of support. CommsCorner has a guide on how to find and identify them.
- You are using Facebook Insights, right? Right? Maybe you know someone who isn’t, and you should share Kissmetric’s Guide to Facebook Insights with them.
- What kind of blog does your organization have? Or want to have? Kivi’s Nonprofit Communications blog has a comprehensive rundown of six different kinds.
- Jean Case of the Case Foundation lays down a manifesto on the importance of fearlessness for innovation and growth over at the Stanford Social Innovation Review.
- Content curation might seem like a super power, but even mere mortals can harness its power. Double-check that you’re doing it right over at Get In Front Communications.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.