Hot enough for you? | Weekly Roundup
- What’s hotter than the heat wave/bubble/dome that’s been plaguing the nation? Multichannel marketing and fundraising, that’s what. A new survey conducted for Convio by Edge Research, and summarized by Joanne Fritz, reveals some secrets to multichannel success and shows that integrated communications are hotter than ever among nonprofits of all sizes.
- Speaking of integration, John Haydon has some ideas for integrating your email list with social media, so you can grow both your email list and your social media following without feeling overwhelmed.
- Wondering whether your brand needs a revamp? Then check out Amy DeLouise’s tips for rebranding a nonprofit for some great guidance on when to rebrand, when not to, and how to approach it if the time is right.
- More concerned about your direct mail program than email and social media? Alan Sharpe has five indisputable laws of direct mail donor acquisition just for you.
- Last week, Liz shared research about getting more likes for your posts on Facebook (it’s as simple as asking, apparently). This week take liking beyond Facebook and find out the benefits of adding the Facebook “Like” button to your website from Megan Yarborough on the NTEN blog.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications. Liz (@elizabethricca) and Maddy (@maddymilan) take turns sharing useful links and other nonprofit fun.