Do you understand? | Weekly Roundup
- Understanding your donors is key to communicating effectively with them. Check out these six common types of donors to understand more about why people give to your organization and how to appeal to each type of donor.
- Looking to grow your email list? A good place to start is to optimize your signup form with these tips and examples from the Emma email marketing blog.
- Once people have taken the time to sign up for your emails, show them you care by personalizing the emails you send them. As Mike Snusz points out, it might just help you raise more money.
- Wish there was one massive check-list to help you run your Facebook page effectively? All Facebook has just the post for you.
- Get more than views from your next online video–use clickable calls to action to drive people straight to the action you want them to take. Lauren Major walks you through how over on Socialbrite.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications. Liz (@elizabethricca) and Maddy (@maddymilan) take turns sharing useful links and other nonprofit fun.