Do you hear what I hear? | Weekly Roundup
- Shhh – can you hear that? Your nonprofit should be doing just as much listening as talking online, and SocialBrite gives you six compelling reasons to quiet down.
- Sure, the mad dash to year end fundraising might be over (phew!), but there’s no reason you can’t still be optimizing your donation pages in January. Technology for Change has five ways to get the most out of those forms.
- Does 2013 hold a website redesign or refresh for your org? Stay up to date on all the latest and greatest trends for the year with .Net Magazine’s list of the top 20 – from responsive design to better page layout.
- Got a hankering to make more videos this year? Get inspired with Mashable’s top five nonprofit videos of 2012. And yes, Kony made the list.
- If you work for a nonprofit, you may very well be stretched thin. Sound familiar? If social media sounds daunting because you worry it will take too much time, check out Communicate and Howe’s guide to building those online relationships with limited time and resources.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.