Getting jazzed for the Nonprofit Technology Conference
Next week more than 1,700 nonprofiteers will make their way to DC for NTEN’s 2014 Nonprofit Technology Conference (aka #14NTC). This will be my eighth year attending and I always welcome it with excited jazz hands. It’s an amazing chance to learn new ideas, meet amazing people, discover new products, and bond up a storm.
Whether you’ve been to the NTC before, will be following the tweets from a far, or are just curious, here are five ways to participate:
1. Catch the knowledge that Sarah and I will be dropping in one or all four of these sessions:
Thursday, March 13, 10:30am-12:00pm | Salon 2
- Engage All The Things: Rethinking Online Engagement (#14NTCengage)
Friday, March 14, 1:30pm-3:00pm | Maryland B&C
Friday, March 14, 3:30pm-5:00pm | Delaware A
- The Work behind the Marketing Work: Productivity, Self-awareness, and Healthy Work Habits (#14NTCmark)
Saturday, March 15, 10:30am-12:00pm | Thurgood North
4. Sign up for the Online NTC, with 20 moderated sessions and remote access to some great content.
5. Attend a post-event recap event in your area. If you are in the NYC-area, find out what we learned and hear from some speakers at our 501TechNYC recap event on March 26th.
What’s your favorite part of the NTC? How do you maximize this awesome annual event? Please share it in the comments here.