All hail content, still the reigning king. | Weekly Roundup
- You can tweet and blog until you’re blue in the face, but if you want to create content that your supporters actually enjoy, these four tips from Fast Company will be right up your alley.
- Want to really up your content game? Don’t forget about your organization’s blog (you do have a blog, right?). Check out Socialbrite’s 8 ways to make your posts even more awesome.
- Looking for some inspiration for your organization’s brand-spankin’ new Facebook timeline? Head on over to Convio’s Connection Cafe for some great banner examples.
- Is your annual report in need of a refresh? Make sure your story-telling skills are up to snuff with a few helpful tips and reminders from Wild Apricot for showing your mission in action.
- And finally, you might remember a little video about African war lord Joseph Kony that took the world by storm a few weeks ago. Wondering how the follow-up video did? Even with the same slick production and call to action, it barely registered a blip. Here’s Mashable’s take.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.