50 First Dates | Weekly Roundup
- Are you a good date? Creating a good email welcome series for your new supporters is a lot like dating, according to the The Data Bank. Check out what you should be doing to woo those potential new donors and advocates.
- Think you need to make a choice between email and social media marketing due to limited resources? Think again. SocialBrite has a breakdown of the differences between the two mediums, and why each is so crucial.
- A week after Sandy, is your organization mobilizing or fundraising for the hardest hit victims? If so, NPEngage’s 7 tips for a quick emergency response is worth a read.
- Looking for some new Twitter header inspiration? Causevox found eight nonprofits that are taking advantage of the social network’s new design.
- If you ever feel like you’re pushing a boulder uphill, trying to make headway with your social media program, you’re not alone. Small Act has 13 ways to inject new energy into your efforts online.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.