Build a marketing plan for your nonprofit – part 4
Hosted by Big Duck
February 24, 2021 3:00 pm–February 24, 2021 4:00 pm
Build a marketing plan for your nonprofit
In session four of this four-part series, join us for an open session where we will share plans and engage in a general questions and answers session.
During this interactive, four-part webinar series we will help you develop your organization’s marketing plan to guide your communications activities. We’ll explore your goals, audiences, channels, and more with lots of hands-on exercises and sharing.
Throughout the course, you will develop elements of your marketing plan and receive steps to put it into action, including a template you can customize and share with your colleagues.
These sessions will help you:
- Set a primary goal to guide your plan and select two measurable objectives
- Create a persona of a current or prospective desired audience member
- Apply new strategies and tactics to your own marketing plans
- Assign roles and responsibilities for your team
- Start mapping out a timeline for putting the plan into action
The fee for this webinar series is $95. Your registration for this series covers all four sessions, and participants will receive recordings after each one.
Contact Farra Trompeter at [email protected] or 718-705-8092