Brandraising refresh: getting the most out of your work with Big Duck
Hosted by Big Duck
July 25, 2018 3:00 pm–July 25, 2018 4:00 pm
Join Sarah Durham for a free webinar to help you get the most of the work you’ve invested in with Big Duck. She will provide a refresher on the fundamentals of brandraising, clarify communications concepts, strategies, and tools from the process, and share our latest recommendations to ensure your new brand sticks internally and externally.
You will (re)learn about:
- Brandraising concepts, including the brandraising pyramid
- How to use communications tools, like your positioning and personality
- Prioritizing your communications goals and audiences
- What it means to activate your brand and ensure it sticks
This webinar is perfect for:
- Staff and board members who participated in the brandraising process with Big Duck and want a refresher on key concepts and an opportunity to get answers to lingering questions
- Staff who were hired after your rebrand and are accountable for keeping your organization’s voice consistent but might need to learn more
- Executive Directors, CEOs, and senior communications staff who need help making the work stick
This webinar is free! Register here to grab your seat. If you can’t make it, let us know and we’ll send you a recording of the webinar for you to watch at a later date.
Please note: this webinar is for clients only.