What are you waiting for? | Weekly Roundup
- If you haven’t started writing your year-end appeals yet, what are you waiting for? Maybe some helpful tips on successful fundraising writing? Then this NPEngage post is right up your alley. Now get cracking!
- With the election finally (finally!) behind us, it’s worth taking a look at what we can learn from the presidential campaigns. TechPresident’s breakdown includes some key takeaways anyone can apply to their work. Let the 2016 speculation begin!
- Interested in taking advantage of the new Pinterest business accounts? Here’s a great guide at NonProfitTech 2.0 on converting your account.
- Remember the old adage to show, don’t tell? Video is an amazingly effective way to show how your organization is making a difference rather than just telling. Check out Communicate and Howe’s guide to using video for storytelling.
- Social media traffic is often a big black hole when measuring your site’s traffic… until now. Social Media Examiner breaks down how you can use good ol’ Google Analytics to get your hands on some cold, hard numbers.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.