Navigating COVID-19 and its impact
COVID-19 and the current recession are having a profound impact on nonprofits and the people who power them. Big Duck has responded by producing resources that help nonprofit staff, board members, and other supporters improve their communications.
The following articles, recorded webinars, podcasts, and other resources may be useful for nonprofits.
- Managing through COVID-19 without losing sight of the bigger picture
- Tips to manage your nonprofit’s communications during the COVID-19 crisis
- Words to avoid—COVID-19 edition
- Visuals to avoid during COVID-19
- Tips for navigating a nonprofit rebrand during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Instead of seeking stability, nonprofits should seek change
- Balancing proactive and reactive communications during this crisis (webinar)
Big Duck is helping nonprofits adapt their communications strategies and plans in response to today’s unpredictable and fast-changing climate. We can:
- Develop your organization’s interim, persuasive, and donor messaging and update your case for support
- Audit your digital communications and recommend ways to improve online fundraising and engagement
- Update existing messaging frameworks and assets
- Create fundraising campaigns and materials
- Facilitate communications retreats and planning meetings via Zoom
- Facilitate processes around mergers and other strategic alliances and their brand implications
- Craft your strategy and messaging around the impact of COVID-19 on your work and how you should pivot
- Recommend how you should communicate about your organization’s work during periods of closure or instability
Wondering if we can help your nonprofit respond to this crisis? Contact us via the form below.