The age-old story of boy meets girl | Weekly Roundup
- Is your organization’s story as simple as boy meets girl? According to Idealware, it is. Find out how to tell a compelling story about your work in three simple acts.
- The 2013 eNonprofit Benchmarks from M + R report is out, and chock full of great data about fundraising, email, and social media engagement among nonprofits. Find out how you stack up.
- Did you notice a sea of red equals signs sweeping through your news feed this week? Learn more about how the marriage equality movement capitalized on the momentum around the Supreme Court hearings over on Facebook.
- Content calendars. Have one? Great. Need one? Keep reading. And yes, if you don’t have one, you need one. Change the way your nonprofit communicates with a simple calendar that lays out all of your messaging and campaigns. TechImpact has a great example, in case you’re still not convinced.
- Knowing your audience is at the heart of communicating effectively. But what happens when you have two priority audiences looking for different information on your website? Find out how to gracefully deal with that situation over at Fundraising 123.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.