Is your year-end campaign a Snuggie? | Weekly Roundup
- If your year-end campaign looks like a Snuggie (one size fits all), it’s time to reevaluate your segmentation strategies. To reach your fundraising goal, it’s crucial to target the right groups with the right messages. NPEngage has more on how to segment your list.
- And once you have the right segments figured out, when’s the best time to hit the big red button and send those email appeals? Be Relevant has a great infographic to help you pinpoint when, where, and how to email your list.
- Are you burying the lede with your blog’s headlines? More importantly, are your headlines burying your posts from search engines? Check out these tips for improving your headlines over at Social Media Today.
- Does your organization need a jumpstart in the innovation department? Feeling too big to be nimble? Find out how some huge companies stay as innovative as start-ups with these strategies from FastCoDesign.
- With some spiffy new Facebook targeting tools and strategies, M + R Research Labs breaks down how to target your email list on the social network to raise more money and increase your likes.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications.