Leveraging your organization’s brand to connect with donors and your community
Hosted by the Donor Attraction Forum
April 22, 2021 12:30 pm–April 22, 2021 1:30 pm
As part of a two-day virtual conference focused on attracting new donors to your nonprofit, Farra Trompeter, Chief Growth Officer, will explore a series of questions in conversation with Maryanne Derschof Courageous Communication, including:
- What is brand strategy and how can you use it to make decisions about your brand identity?
- What is the connection between an organization’s brand and its overall organizational strategy?
- How do you help staff and board members become brand ambassadors?
- Let’s talk about audiences–which groups do nonprofits typically prioritize in branding? Where do donors and funders fit in?
- How can nonprofits use their brand to attract donors?
- What about messaging? What’s the difference between organizational messaging and donor messaging?