Build a marketing plan for your nonprofit workshop
Hosted by Big Duck
January 31, 2019 9:30 am–January 31, 2019 4:30 pm
Between never-ending ‘to-do’ lists and new communications channels popping up every day, it can be hard to find the time to stop and look at the bigger picture. During this interactive, full day workshop Big Duck’s Vice President, Farra Trompeter, and Strategist, Laura Fisher, will help you develop or update your organization’s marketing plans to guide your communications activities. We’ll explore your goals, audiences, channels and more with lots of hands-on exercises and sharing.
You will leave the training with elements for your marketing plan and steps to put it into action, including a template you can customize and share with your colleagues.
Why should I participate in this workshop?
After participating in this workshop, you will be able to:
- Set a primary goal to guide your plan and select two measurable objectives
- Create a persona of a current or prospective desired audience member
- Apply new strategies and tactics to your own communications plans
- Assign roles and responsibilities for your team
- Start mapping out a timeline for putting the plan into action
Who should attend?
- Nonprofit communications or development professionals who need a clear communications strategy, plan, and calendar.
When and where?
This is a full day workshop in New York City on Thursday, January 31, 2019.
How much does it cost?
The workshop is $400 if you register before January 15, and costs $450 after that date.
How can I register?
Participation is limited to 22 to provide personalized attention and interaction. You can buy tickets today via Eventbrite.