Willkommen, bienvenue | Weekly Roundup
- Looking for ways to boost your Facebook fan count? Set up a customized Welcome tab for your Page with this handy video tutorial from John Haydon.
- Stay up to speed with the Twitter chatter (and learn how to tweet like a pro) with these helpful tips from Kerri Karvetski on how to use hashtags.
- How does your issue stack up when it comes to social media? Check out this interesting info visualization from craigconnects comparing how nonprofits in different sectors communicate online.
- If you hurried to set up a Google+ Page for your nonprofit last week and now aren’t sure what to do with it, spend a few minutes browsing Google’s official guide for suggestions and ideas.
- Looking for an easy way to make your writing (and all of your communications, really) more effective? Follow Kelly Kautz’s advice on Copyblogger: make up an imaginary friend.
Visit the Duck Call every Monday for our weekly roundup of interesting reads from the online world of nonprofit communications. Liz (@elizabethricca) and Maddy (@maddymilan) take turns sharing useful links and other nonprofit fun.