Take a bow, everyone | Weekly Roundup
- According to a new study, the nonprofit sector continues to lead the way in social media adoption. Send yourself a congratulatory tweet.
- As any real estate agent or web app developer will tell you, it’s all about location. In a guest post on Beth’s Blog, Rob Reed talks about how location technology is changing our world and the way we interact with it.
- Comments, metrics, and messages have come to the Facebook “Like” button. On Wild Apricot’s blog, Rebecca Leaman talks through the changes and explains the pros and cons.
- Speaking of, what’s the best way to stay engaged with all those likers on Facebook? Nick O’Neill on All Facebook suggests that it can be as easy as asking a question.
- Time for tough questions: is a blog really the right choice for your nonprofit? Jo Miles of Beaconfire reminds us that if you won’t have time to maintain it, it might be better to have no blog at all.